Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- October 1: Neighborhood Naturalist Fall Migration: 9 - 11 a.m.
- October 2: Relax and De-Stress Event: 1 - 5 p.m.
- October 7-8: Spooky Science: 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- October 8: The BIG SIT!: Pre-dawn to Sunset
- October 9: Huston Barnyard Celebration: 1 - 5 p.m