Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- October 18: Preventing Infectious Diseases, 2 p.m
- November 1: Ecology and Geology of the Rocky Mountains, 2 p.m
- November 29: Evergreen Wreath Workshop, 2 p.m
- December 13: Geminid Meteor Shower, 6 p.m.
- January 17: Stark Parks Wildlife Rehab, 2 p.m