About the Sport Sales Workshop
"This was the best run conference of its type that I have ever attended. Every detail was covered with precision and enthusiasm. Your conference is terrific!" - Jon Spoelstra, President of Mandalay Sports Entertainment's Professional Sports Franchise Division, author of five books, including “Ice to the Eskimos” and “Marketing Outrageously”, one of the most innovative and successful sports marketers, and 2008 Sport Sales Workshop Keynote Speaker.
- Workshop participants are eligible to participate in the Sport Sales Workshop Job Fair.
- Pre-scheduled interviews with more than two dozen professional teams for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
- More than half of 2012 Workshop graduating seniors received job offers at the Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair.
Not your typical job fair
- Representatives from a number of professional sport organizations will be conducting interviews on site for entry level ticket sales positions, which are scheduled in advance and are limited to Workshop participants.
- More than 50% of last year's graduating attendees received job offers at the Cleveland Sport Sales Workshop!
Who should attend?
The Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair is limited to 80 spots and for:
- Recent college graduates who have already entered the workforce and are interested in entry level ticket sales
- Recent and soon-to-be graduates looking to work in sport sales
- Current college students interested in learning more about careers in sports
- Begin the day with an overview of ticket sales and the variety of ticket inventory sold in sports from single game to partial plans, groups, season tickets, club seats, suites, event packages, etc.
- The remainder of the day will be devoted to working with/training students on sales techniques.
- Leave not just with information, but with actual skill development, making it more of a workshop format than traditional conference.