Academic Support FAQs
Campus Offices and Resources
- Where is the Center for Student Success?
- What is Career Development?
- Where can I go for emotional support?
- I received accommodations in the past and would like to see if I can also receive them in college as well. Where can I get additional information?
- What does a New Student need to know?
Advising and Registration
- Where can I view the Degree Plans for all of the majors and minors on campus?
- How do I change or declare my major and/or minor?
- What major/minors can I pick from?
- What are the undergraduate or graduate catalogs?
- When are classes in session?
- When do I register?
- How do I register for classes each semester?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is the repeating a course for a change of grade policy?
- How do I take classes at another institutions?
FERPA (Federal Education Rights & Privacy Act)
- How can I find out more information about Financial Aid?
- What are the Foundation Courses?
- What are Theme Clusters?
- How do I find the Theme Clusters for registration?
- How can I check my academic progress?
Integrative Core and Proficiency Requirements
- What are the requirements for the Second Year WOC Portfolio?