Alpha Delta Pi Sorority House
125 West Simpson Avenue
Founded at the University in 1947, the Gamma Theta Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi has been on campus for more than 60 years. The women of ADPi volunteer their time and talents raising money and awareness for the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland. Members of Alpha Delta Pi are involved in a variety of campus activities, especially the Dance Team, collegiate athletics and intramurals and the Preview and Raider Guide Staff. The women of the Alpha Delta Pi meet each week at their house for meetings and various activities.