Application and Information Processor
Position report to: Director of Enrollment Operations
Fundamental Objectives of this position:
Under the supervision of the Director of Enrollment Operations, the position’s responsibilities include processing of international student applications and documents related to the international population. In addition, the position will also be responsible for data entry of all domestic prospective student inquiries, importing of prospective student files, batch scanning admission documents, and other duties as assigned by the Director. In addition, he/she will fully support all recruitment activities that lead to the achievement of the University’s enrollment goals.
Working in a highly confidential environment, this Admission/Enrollment position maintains high standards of personal integrity, honesty and character. He/She must be dedicated to advancing the University in a resourceful, efficient manner.
Consulting with the Director of Enrollment Operations on a regular basis, this position is expected to exercise judgement and to make decisions appropriate and necessary to provide the designated services to the areas within Admissions and Enrollment.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Enrollment Operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Application documentation processing for the international student population.
- Preparation and compilation of all letter(s)/mailing(s) of documents to admitted international students.
- Open and direct communication with the Director of International Admissions.
- Retrieval and entry of prospective student inquiries, both international and domestic.
- Importing electronic student data files into the Admission system (CRM).
- Scanning, and tagging paper application documents into the CRM.
- Awareness and practice of recommended methods to ensure data integrity within the Admission CRM including periodic database cleansing/consolidation.
- Assisting with campus recruitment events when needed.
- Responsible for overseeing student employees for stuffing/handling admission direct mail efforts.
- Responsible for Admission materials inventory.
- Serves as a back-up to the Application Processing Coordinator during high volume and/or absence.
Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills; strong work ethic; and an eagerness to contribute to a successful recruiting team. In addition, the position must demonstrate experience in the successful completion of multiple projects and responsibilities. Preference will be given to applicants with prior admissions/enrollment experience and those with computer knowledge. This includes being proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook). The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness for continued learning. A sense of humor is also a must.
Applications for the position will be reviewed until it is filled. Please submit a letter of application, resume, and the names and contact information of three references. Click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply for this position.