Auditioning / Portfolio Tips
- Select pieces that best show your talent and portray characters within your age range.
- The pieces should be well-memorized.
- Use pieces from published works.
- Arrive well in advance of your audition time to allow for a sufficient warm-up.
- If using an accompanist, make certain that you bring original scores of the music that are clearly marked and in the proper key.
DESIGNERS / TECHNICIANS:
- Portfolios should include show titles, and venues. It is perfectly acceptable to show work from class projects.
- Be prepared to talk about your work on the projects.
- Dress as you would for a business interview (no jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, etc.)