- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
The Brown Village apartment community consists of three large manor houses:
- Clutter Manor
- Jae Manor
- Keller Manor
Each manor house is three stories (equipped with an elevator) and each has three apartments per floor. These manors have common entrances for all residents in the facility and apartment (flat), entrances will be off a common corridor. Parking is conveniently located directly behind the manor houses.
Each apartment includes:
- A living room left to be furnished and decorated by the apartment residents.
- A kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Four stools/chairs will be provided for the kitchen islands.
- 4 bedrooms: Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, dresser, desk and desk chair.
- 2 bathrooms
- Laundry is centrally located in each manor
- Campus cable and computer networks will be available in the living room and each individual bedroom of the unit. Each apartment will have one campus telephone number for the whole unit and voicemail will also be provided.
- Heating and air conditioning can be controlled within your individual apartment.
- All apartments are carpeted and have window blinds provided.
These apartments allow juniors and seniors the opportunity to enjoy all the conveniences of living close to campus, while maintaining the feeling of independence. Students have access to the campus cable, computer and telephone networks, easy parking and private rooms. What could be better?