Mount Union Experiencing Network Issues
July 31, 2013
The University of Mount Union continues to experience network issues associated with the extensive network upgrades conducted over the weekend. We are working with an on-site engineer to get these problems resolved as quickly as possible.
Some of the current issues include the following:
- Email can be sent from Mount Union to an off campus address, however email is not being received from an off campus address.
- Internal email messages can be sent and received.
- Most systems are available from on campus; however webmail, Angel, portal (iRaider), VPN and Self-Service are not available from off campus at this time.
- Some links within the main campus website are not working.
- Email is not being received on mobile devices.
Helpful Contacts for Students and Parents:
Below you will find a list of offices for which you might have tasks to complete or questions to ask. Please feel free to contact those offices using the information below for immediate assistance, and visit www.mountunion.edu, Facebook and Twitter for updates regarding this matter.
- If you are an out-of-state or international student who needs transportation from the airport, please contact the Center for Global Education at (330) 823-3296.
- If you are arriving early for a fall sport or other program and need to make arrangements to move on to campus prior to August 24, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (330) 823-2243.
- If you need to report a documented disability, please contact the Office of Student Accessibility Services at (330) 823-7372 V/TDD.
- If you still need to register for a Preview session or have questions about these, please contact the Office of First Year Initiatives at (330) 823-7288.
- If you have payment calculation form or billing questions, please contact the Office of Business Affairs at (330) 823-6557. Tuition payments can be made online here.
- If you have questions about student loans or other financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (330) 823-2674.
- If you have questions about forms you need to complete to work on campus, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (330) 823-6560.
- If you have questions about the completion about your Health Center Forms, please contact the Health Center at (330) 823-2692.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your advanced placement scores, your post-secondary (PSEOP) courses or credits or your class schedule (if you have already attended a Preview session), please contact the Office of the Registrar at (330) 823-6018.
- If you need to contact someone in the Center for Student Success, please call (330) 823-8685.
- If you need help with your username or password or are having trouble with campus technology, please call the Office of Information Technology Help Desk at (330) 829-8726.
- Housing assignments are being completed at this time, and the Office of Residence Life will email those assignments starting Friday or when off-campus email is working properly. If you have any questions for this office, please feel free to contact the office at (330) 823-7288.