The Office of Career Development at the University of Mount Union is committed to educating and empowering students and alumni in the career and job search process. That process includes: the selection and declaration of a major, researching and acquiring experiential learning opportunities, developing and implementing job search strategies, and assistance with the selection, testing and application to graduate school.
The Class of 2013 by the Numbers
- Percentage of graduates self-reporting: 85%
- Percentage of graduates working in their major or related field: 87%
- Average length of time to secure employment after graduation:
- Percentage of students attending graduate school: 26%
- Percentage of graduate school attendees gaining admittance to their first choice institution: 83%
- See the full First Year Destination Report.
University of Mount Union
1972 Clark Avenue
Hoover-Price Campus Center
Alliance, Ohio 44601
|Phone: (330) 823-8685
Fax: (330) 829-8737
Office Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and by appointment