Site Search Main Navigation Sub Navigation Page Content Utility Navigation
  1. Home
  2. Academic Buildings
Additional Videos:
1 |
Additional Photos:
1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |
7 |
Main Navigation

Chapman Hall

  Chapman Hall (1864)

This five-story brick, steel and concrete structure is named in honor of Professor Ira O. Chapman, who was associated with Mount Union from the fall of 1851 to the time of his death in 1880. It is the principal humanities classroom building on campus and was completely rebuilt in 1966-67. There are 30 faculty offices in Chapman, 30 classrooms, an accounting laboratory, an audio-visual room, and student and faculty lounges.