Cleveland Sport Sales Workshop
The Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair provides participants with valuable insights and proven successful sales techniques from some of the most successful professionals in the industry. Following an opening session with an overviews ticket sales, participants receive almost four hours of personalized sport sales training, as well as networking with sport industry executives during lunch.
With ticket sales being the best opportunity to find employment in the sport industry, the experiences and skills gained at the Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair give participants a head start for a promising career. The training sessions provide participants with the unique opportunity to "audition" for entry level sales positions.
*We are sorry to inform that the 2017 Cleveland Sport Sales Workshop and Job fair is SOLD OUT.
Please check back with us next year, as we'd love to see you in attendance.
This unique workshop opportunity includes the following:
- Personalized, hands-on sales training from Sales Managers representing a number of professional teams
- Networking and interview opportunities for full-time, part-time, and internship positions with selected professional teams
- Continental breakfast at Quicken Loans Arena, that includes an overview from a panel of professional sports sales executives about the role of ticket sales and opportunities for ticket sales professionals
- Catered luncheon, with keynote presentation
- Access to a discounted rate at a local hotel across the street from Quicken Loans Arena
- Parking pass at Quicken Loans Arena
Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown
527 Prospect Avenue East Cleveland OH 44115
Last day to book: 1/13/17
Contact Information and Program Organizers
Students and faculty from the Mount Union Sport Business program, in conjunction with representatives from the Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns, plan and organize the Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair.
Mount Union Sport Sales Workshop Director