- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
College Central Network
Employer Help Sheet
We appreciate your interest in employing Mount Union students and alumni. Our employment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Employers can register online and post jobs FOR FREE to our Web site by clicking the collegecentral.com icon.
Who is Eligible?
Any employer who wants to post full-time, part-time, internships, co-op, seasonal, and freelance jobs.
All employer registrations will pass through the CareerCenter for approval.
Step 1. You must register and receive a password from the CareerCenter to post jobs and conduct resume searches.
How do I register?
- Go to our school's site listed on top of the page.
- Click on the icon labeled "Employers"
- Choose [Job Postings and Resume Searches], then click on [Register].
- Enter registration info with an email address so that we may contact you.
- Career Development will call or email you with your password.
- Enter ID and Password. ID_____________________ Password_______________
**Note: The Need Help? link will give you detailed directions and other useful information.**
Step 2.Using the CCN Employment Module.
- Go to our school's site as above and choose the "Employers" icon.
- Click [Job Postings and Resume Searches].
- Choose [Access Account].
- Enter your Access ID and Password.
You may now:
[Edit or Review Your Registration Information]
Keep your information up to date for the career center and students/alumni.
Manage the postings currently in your account.
[Post New Job]
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni!
[Search Student and Alumni Resumes]
Find outstanding candidates for your opportunities.
* NOTE: As with any database search, the more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be. Modifying your criteria may be useful for yielding many qualified candidates.
-2002 College Central Network, Inc. www.collegecentral.com