Evan Olbrych

Evan Olbrych '18

Major: Computer Information Systems
Hometown:Cortland, Ohio

The thing I like most is the feeling of acceptance and strength you feel when at this school. I feel proud to wake up every morning and know that I am a Raider.

On-Campus Employment

Students on F-1 visas are allowed to work on campus up to 20 hours per week (with some restrictions) if they are maintaining lawful F-1 status and are enrolled in a full course of study (at least 12 credit hours) during the academic year.

During summers and other university breaks, international students on an F-1 visa are permitted to work full-time. 

Many students are given campus work as a part of their financial aid package. The campus work part of your aid package is not deducted from your tuition bill and is only awarded provided you find a job and work.  For more information, please visit our Office of Student Financial Services website. 

Remember: On-campus employment is not guaranteed! If work is part of your financial aid package, it is YOUR responsibility to find a job and work!


J-1 Exchange students at Mount Union are not permitted to work on-campus, unless you have been selected as a foreign language teaching/language assistant.

To The Top!