- Austin Raper ’13
- Hometown: Uniontown, Ohio
- Major: Biochemistry
I chose to attend Mount Union because I believed, and still do, that Mount Union would go the furthest in helping me achieve my goals.
Interested in learning how to cook from some of the most respected chefs in the area? Then, you should dive right in and participate in the cooking classes now offered at Mount Union!
AVI Food Systems Inc., Mount Union’s food service provider, is offering a cooking series on the first Friday of every month from 7 to 9 p.m. on campus. The cost is $25 per class or $100 for the entire series.
The classes and their respective culinary dishes are as follows:
- October 5 – Gourmet Sandwiches
- November 2 – Sushi for Starters
- February 1 – Cooking with Bacon
- March 1 – Homemade Ravioli
- April 5 – Dessert Breads for Beginners
To register, contact Chris Wisbey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 823-2687.