We have our own geofilter. That’s pretty cool.
In case you don’t know what Snapchat is, Snapchat is an app that allows users send photos, videos, and texts that are viewable for a set amount of time. It enables you …Read more
Student must file the FAFSA to be considered for this loan. The loan has a fixed rate of 4.5% (subsidized) and 6.8% (unsubsidized) as of July 1, 2010. Repayment for Federal DL Stafford Loans begins six months after graduation or at the point the student drops below six credit hours. Unsubsidized loans begin accruing interest from the first day of disbursement, while the accruing interest is paid on the borrower's behalf by the federal program for subsidized loans.
Complete DL Stafford Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note here.
Your FAFSA PIN is required to complete this process. If you do not have a valid PIN, you must go to the Department of Education's PIN site at: http://www.pin.ed.gov.
1. Log on to ECSI's website at https://www.ecsi.net/prom2G. Provide your Social Security Number, last name and date of birth.
2. Provide your PIN when requested on the Student Authentication Network page.
3. Most pages require that you accept the terms by checking a box at the bottom of those pages.
4. You must provide complete reference information for yourself, close relative and two additional references. Failure to complete all lines accurately will keep this loan from disbursing to your account.
5. PROMISSORY NOTE - Read completely. Electronically sign at the bottom of the promissory note page. The electronic signature includes a check off box plus your full legal name.