- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
University Requirements for All Degrees
- A minimum of 128 semester hours is required for all degrees;
- At least 48 semester hours must be completed at the University of Mount Union;
- The last 32 semester hours of a degree program must be pursued in residence at the University – cooperative and other special programs may be excepted from this requirement;
- Not more than 52 semester hours in a major field may be counted toward requirements for the bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees;
- A minimum grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale must be achieved for all Mount Union and transient work attempted;
- Completion of a major with at least a 2.000 grade point average;
- Completion of a minor with at least a 2.000 grade point average;
- If required by the major, completion of a concentration with at least a 2.000 grade point average;
- Completion of the Integrative Core requirements for the degree to be earned.
Although each student is assigned a faculty advisor for discussion of academic program requirements and progress, it is the student’s responsibility to be aware of and in compliance with all requirements for degree completion.
Note: The above requirements take effect for students who matriculate in the fall of 2012 and later. Students who entered Mount Union prior to the fall of 2012 will complete all requirements listed in their entry-year Catalogue, with appropriate revisions to enable the transition to the four-credit Integrative Core curriculum.