Denver Sport Sales Workshop
The Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair provides participants with valuable insights and proven successful sales techniques from some of the most successful professionals in the industry. Following an opening session with an overviews ticket sales, participants receive almost four hours of personalized sport sales training, as well as networking with sport industry executives during lunch.
With ticket sales being the best opportunity to find employment in the sport industry, the experiences and skills gained at the Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair give participants a head start for a promising career. The training sessions provide participants with the unique opportunity to "audition" for entry level sales positions.
Registration fee for this unique opportunity includes the following:
- Personalized, hands-on sales training from Sales Managers representing a number of professional teams
- Networking and interview opportunities for full-time, part-time, and internship positions with selected professional teams
- Continental breakfast at Pepsi Arena, that includes an overview from a panel of professional sports sales executives about the role of ticket sales and opportunities for ticket sales professionals
- Catered luncheon, with keynote presentation
- Access to a discounted rate at a local hotel across the street from Pepsi Center
- Parking pass at Pepsi Center
Springhill Suites Denver Downtown
1190 Auraria Parkway Denver, Colorado 80204
Last day to book: 2/01/2017
Contact Information and Program Organizers
Students and faculty from the Mount Union Sport Business program, in conjunction with representatives from the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets and Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, plan and organize the Sport Sales Workshop and Job Fair.
Mount Union Sport Sales Workshop Director