Katie Fuller '16

Major: Spanish and Biology
Hometown:Akron, OH

I love going to the Nature Center. When it’s warm outside, it’s nice to be able to take a hike to unwind.

Deposit to Card

Purple Plus CardAttention Mount Union Students

Manage my ID can be used to view deposits and transactions to your Purple Plu$ ID card.  Please see the below instructions for establishing an account. Download the instructions.

You must have an established Purple Plu$ debit account with the Card Office before you will be able to make web deposits. Most students have already registered for a debit account during summer preview sessions but if you have not already established a Purple Plus account, please visit the Campus Card Office in HPCC to sign up for the plan.

You may deposit money into your account in a variety of ways:

  1. Students can use the online web link to view deposits and transactions using the system Manage My ID. Please review the above link for instructions on registering to the system. We accept web deposits from Master Card, Visa and Discover.  
  2. Parents - Your university student will have to register as a new user to view their deposits and transactions in Manage My ID. Your student can share their account information with you but the account does belong to the student with their university ID number and university email address. Parents are not permitted to establish their own account but you do have the option to deposit to your student’s debit account by using the “Guest Deposit” option on the main webpage.
  3. Mail your check to the Business Office using the Deposit Form.
  4. Bring your money to the Business Office in Beeghly Hall during normal business hours

To The Top!