- Tristin Tokos ‘15
- Hometown: Paris, Ohio
- Major: Financial Mathematics
I think Mount Union is different because of the relationship between the students and the faculty. I feel very comfortable asking any professor for help and it is especially nice when a professor, outside of class, calls me by my name.
Deposit to Card
Starting March 22, 2013, there will be a new website for depositing money to your Purple Plus account. Download the instructions.
You may deposit money into your account in a variety of ways:
- Students can use the online web link to view deposits and transactions using the new system Manage My ID. Please review the above link for instructions on registering to the new system. We accept web deposits from Master Card, Visa and Discover. You must have an established Purple Plu$ debit account with the Card Office before you will be able to make web deposits.
- Parents - Your university student will have to register as a new user to view their deposits and transactions in Manage My ID. Your student can share their account information with you but the account does belong to the student with their university ID number and university email address. Parents are not permitted to establish their own account but you do have the option to deposit to your student’s debit account by using the “Guest Deposit” option on the main webpage.
- Mail your check to the Business Office using the Deposit Form.
- Bring your money to the Business Office in Beeghly Hall during normal business hours.