DPT Info Sessions
Have you ever thought about a career in physical therapy?
If so, Dr. Robert Frampton, chairperson and director of Mount Union's proposed Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, would love to tell you more about the University's proposed program and admission prerequisites. The following information sessions will be held in Gallaher Hall, room 324.
- Friday, January 15th, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday, January 18th, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Friday, January 29th, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday, February 8th, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Friday, February 26th, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Friday, March 4th, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Monday, March 14th, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Please contact Dr. Frampton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 823-4786 to schedule a meeting time that works best for you.