The Nature Center has many facilities that are designed to enhance the experiences of visitors and students. The Dr. John D. Brumbaugh Visitors Center (1991) includes displays on natural history, a classroom, restrooms and access to the Bird Observatory. The Bird Observatory (2001) provides year round viewing of birds and resources to better appreciate them. The most recent addition is the Koch Environmental Learning Center (2002) that includes a classroom, a laboratory, a library and an office for the naturalist. An operations building (1989), bank barn (1860's) and an educational garden (2004) are also used to support our mission. Altogether these facilities provide many opportunities for visitors and students to enjoy and learn about nature.