Sounds cliché, right? Well, those are the words that medical school admissions teams will be looking for in my interview (hopefully stated more eloquently, of course). Sure, my GPA and MCAT score are important, but after doing some research, I’ve …Read more
Federal Perkins Loans
- A low-interest federal loan available to needy students.
- Repaid in installments over a ten-year period beginning nine months after the student graduates or leaves school for other reasons.
- No interest accrues during the time the student is enrolled at least half-time.
- An interest rate of five percent per year is assessed beginning with the repayment period.
- Requires entrance counseling for all borrowers.
- Requires exit counseling if a student graduates, leaves, or drops below half-time (6 credits) at Mount Union.