The weather of the winter of 2015-16 as been undeniably odd. Honestly, I use the term “winter” loosely at this point. The majority of people would probably agree that winter encompasses the months of December, January, and February. Winter officially …Read more
Federal Perkins Loans
- A low-interest federal loan available to needy students.
- Repaid in installments over a ten-year period beginning nine months after the student graduates or leaves school for other reasons.
- No interest accrues during the time the student is enrolled at least half-time.
- An interest rate of five percent per year is assessed beginning with the repayment period.
- Requires entrance counseling for all borrowers.
- Requires exit counseling if a student graduates, leaves, or drops below half-time (6 credits) at Mount Union.