My name is Ashleigh Carney. I am a senior sport business major and business administration minor. It seems like just yesterday I was trying to make my decision on where I wanted to attend school, and now I am trying …Read more
Federal Perkins Loans
- A low-interest federal loan available to needy students.
- Repaid in installments over a ten-year period beginning nine months after the student graduates or leaves school for other reasons.
- No interest accrues during the time the student is enrolled at least half-time.
- An interest rate of five percent per year is assessed beginning with the repayment period.
- Requires entrance counseling for all borrowers.
- Requires exit counseling if a student graduates, leaves, or drops below half-time (6 credits) at Mount Union.