By now, you have probably heard about the big cicada invasion coming to NE Ohio. If you haven’t, well, then you were probably taken aback this weekend if you live anywhere near an emergence …Read more
View Financial Aid Award
Please review log in information before beginning.
FIRST TIME LOG IN- New students or students who have never set up a NetPartner account:
- Click on the “First Time User” link located underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box.
- You will then be prompted to enter your student ID.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the ID number. (example: 000987654)
- You will then need to enter the four digit year you were admitted to Mount Union (example: 2014)
- Then enter your birthdate, using this format: MM/DD/YYYY. (example 02/09/1995)
- Next you will need to set up two security questions that will be used in the event that you forget your PIN and need to reset it.
RETURNING USERS- Returning students who have already established their NetPartner account:
- Enter your student ID and PIN.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the student ID number. (example: 000987654)
- If you have forgotten your PIN, click on “Forgot your PIN?” link underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box to reset it.