View Financial Aid Award
Please review log in information before beginning.
FIRST TIME LOG IN- New students or students who have never set up a NetPartner account:
- Click on the “First Time User” link located underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box.
- You will then be prompted to enter your student ID.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the ID number. (example: 000987654)
- You will then need to enter the four digit year you were admitted to Mount Union (example: 2014)
- Then enter your birthdate, using this format: MM/DD/YYYY. (example 02/09/1995)
- Next you will need to set up two security questions that will be used in the event that you forget your PIN and need to reset it.
RETURNING USERS- Returning students who have already established their NetPartner account:
- Enter your student ID and PIN.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the student ID number. (example: 000987654)
- If you have forgotten your PIN, click on “Forgot your PIN?” link underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box to reset it.