- Caitlin Rothman M ’14
- Hometown: Grove City, PA
- Major: Physician Assistant Studies
I believe the program's emphasis on professionalism throughout the didactic and clinical years is of utmost importance and it is what drew me to the program.
Financial Aid Process for Grad Students
1. Apply for admission to Physician Assistant Studies Program.
2. Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We encourage you to file the FAFSA online. This form is used to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- You will need to obtain a PIN number at www.pin.ed.gov. With your PIN number, you can electronically sign your online FAFSA, making the application process simpler and faster.
- Gather your and your spouse's (if married as of today) W-2's and most recent Federal tax returns. You will need them to complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the online FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to electronically sign the FAFSA under Step 7. A Student Aid Report (SAR) will be electronically sent to you, providing you submit your email address. In order for Mount Union to receive your FAFSA results, list our Federal Code (003083) under Step 6.
- If you need to make corrections to your SAR, you can make corrections at www.fafsa.gov. You will need both PIN numbers to electronically sign your SAR.
3. Mount Union will send a financial aid award to you AFTER you have been accepted for admission to the PA program and after Mount Union has received the results of the FAFSA.
4. We were granted provisional accreditation; as a result, our Office continues to prepare for graduate student financial aid. We will be offering federal stafford and federal graduate plus loans to eligible students.
Please continue to check this website for more information on the financial aid process.