- Andrew Rothermel ’15
- Hometown: Rootstown, Ohio
- Major: Finance and Management
At Mount Union you know as a student that you are going to be cared for, and that opportunities will be given to you in order to help you succeed.
Financial Planning Major Requirements
- Financial Accounting
- Federal Income Tax
- Selling and Sales Management
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Corporate Finance or Introduction to Finance
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Investments (Capstone Course)
- Business Law I
- Business Ethics
Note: Students who major in Financial Planning are not permitted to major in Finance.