Part-time center for global education coordinator
This 15 hours per week position runs approximately August 15th through December 15 and January 15th through May 15th. It will be reviewed yearly and is contingent on university need and grant funding.
Position Reports to: Director of the Center for Global Education
Fundamental Objectives of this Position:
The CGE Coordinator provides support to the Director and Assistant Director of the Center for Global Education.
Essential responsibilities of the position:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with faculty-led travel seminars, including helping with workshops and documentation
- Assist in updating study abroad materials
- Assist with clerical and document management
- Coordinate with other offices on campus, including Financial Aid, Registrar, Student Affairs, and Marketing
- Help maintain student record updates on study abroad gateway system
- Provide office support when Assistant Director and Director are out of office
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: High School Diploma required. Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills; strong work ethic; and an eagerness to contribute to a successful team. Exceptional organizational and time management skills and experience in the successful completion of multiple projects. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. When requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please submit a letter of application, resume, and the names and contact information of three references. Please click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply for this position. Applications for the position will be reviewed until it is filled.