- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
These standards are intended to ensure that:
- Desktop computers have sufficient resources to run current software products at adequate performance levels.
- Users have full Internet and campus access.
- Resources are not wasted on inadequate or outdated equipment.
- IT is able to offer superior service to users.
PC and Mac Laptop Recommendations
- Screen Size: 13" - 15"
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7
- Memory: 4-8GB
- Hard Drive: 250GB or for Solid State 128GB or better
- Video Card: Intel Integrated Graphics or Discrete AMD/NVidia Card
- Warranty: 3 Years Onsite or Mail-in
- Wireless: 'N' - Minimum / ‘AC’ Preferred
- CD/DVD Drive: CD/DVD Burner
- Windows Operating System: Window 7 or 8.1 / Home Premium or Professional
- Mac Operating System: OS X 10.9 “Mavericks”