- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
The Hartshorn Street Village, centrally located on campus next to the Timken Physical Education Building and across from the Gulling Training Center, offers easy access to the fitness facilities of which so many of our students like to take advantage. This village community will consist of three rows of houses; each with its own exterior entrance. The townhouse style of these structures will give students the real feeling of independence as they walk through their very own front door. These two story houses have an open floor plan with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom on the first floor. The second floor consists of three bedrooms and a bathroom. Parking for the houses in this village will be both adjacent to the row as well as across the street in Gulling Parking Lot.
Each townhouse includes:
- A living room left to be furnished and decorated by the apartment residents.
- A kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Four stools/chairs will be provided for the kitchen islands.
- 4 bedrooms: Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, dresser, desk and desk chair.
- 2 bathrooms
- A stackable washer/dryer unit is included in each townhouse
- Campus cable and computer networks will be available in the living room and each individual bedroom of the unit. Each apartment will have one campus telephone number for the whole unit and voicemail will also be provided.
- Heating and air conditioning can be controlled within your individual apartment.
- All apartments are carpeted and have window blinds provided.