- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Honors Insignia at Commencement
The University has a policy that allows members of certain honor societies to wear insignia at Commencement. If you are a member of an honor society, but are unsure as to whether this applies to you, please contact the faculty advisor of your organization.
If you know that your organization qualifies, and you plan to wear your society's insignia, please note the following restrictions:
- Cords, pins, ribbons, sashes, stoles, and medallions from approved honor societies, except as noted below.
- Single color cords in the same colors as University of Mount Union’s Honors: Latin Honors cords are gold, silver, and white. Honors in a Major are red, and Honors in Liberal Arts are purple.
- Sashes, cords, pins, or other embellishments that are not from approved honor societies.