- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Honors Program Mission and Goals
The mission of the Honors Program at Mount Union is to create a community within the liberal arts tradition in which academically talented and highly motivated students enjoy an enhanced educational experience that supports outstanding scholarship, personal growth and creativity. In keeping with the Latin base of honos, or public office, the Honors Program emphasizes social responsibility and civic virtues.
The goals of the Honors Program are to:
- Offer a challenging, innovative and accelerated Honors curriculum
- Prepare students for educational experiences which may follow graduation
- Create a supportive learning community of advisors and peers
- Provide opportunities for students to develop civic leadership skills
Schedule a campus visit today to learn more in person.