- Alina Selby ’14
- Hometown: Finleyville, PA
- Major: Mechanical engineering
I’ve always been interested in how things work and how I can make things more efficient.
Objectives of the Mount Union Identity Program
- Provides a link between the public’s image of Mount Union and the reality of the institution’s impact on the community – both on campus and in Alliance as a whole – and the strong liberal arts foundation that it offers its students.
- Identifies and advances Mount Union’s identity and position as a premiere institution among comprehensive colleges in the Midwest to all its key audiences.
- Promotes Mount Union’s mission, vision and strategic plan through cohesiveness and consistency among Mount Union’s marketing efforts.