- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Objectives of the Mount Union Identity Program
- Provides a link between the public’s image of Mount Union and the reality of the institution’s impact on the community – both on campus and in Alliance as a whole – and the strong liberal arts foundation that it offers its students.
- Identifies and advances Mount Union’s identity and position as a premiere institution among comprehensive colleges in the Midwest to all its key audiences.
- Promotes Mount Union’s mission, vision and strategic plan through cohesiveness and consistency among Mount Union’s marketing efforts.