Behold ... the Power of Kindermusik!
The research about music and children’s development is truly stunning. More and more, the focus of the research community turns to music as a vehicle to deliver a learning experience to children. The bottom line: early, positive and age-appropriate experiences with music—like a Kindermusik program—can have a remarkable and research-proven impact on your child’s:
- language and literacy skills (vocabulary, comprehension, listening, expression)
- social and emotional development
- mathematics and pattern-recognition skills
- ability to plan, guide, and self-regulate behavior
- overall music and vocal development
- develop a lifelong love of music, a foundation for learning and so much more!
The Preparatory Division of Music offers the folllowing Kindermusik classes:
- Our Time (18 months – 3 years) Mondays 4:45 - 5:30 p.m. Room 114 Cope Music Hall
Curriculum: Milk and Cookies
- Imagine That (3 – 5 years) Mondays 5:45 - 6:30 p.m. Room 114 Cope Music Hall
Curriculum: Hello Weather, Let's Play Together!
- Young Child I (5 – 7 years) Mondays 6:45 - 7:30 p.m. Room 114 Cope Music Hall
Curriculum: Young Child Semester 1
The Fall 2014 session will run from Monday, September 1 through Monday, December 8, 2014. For more information, call the Preparatory Division of Music at Mount Union at (330) 823-2180.
You may register for a class by completing this registration form.
Additional information about Kindermusik can be found online at www.kindermusik.com.