- Alina Selby ’14
- Hometown: Finleyville, PA
- Major: Mechanical engineering
I’ve always been interested in how things work and how I can make things more efficient.
The goal of Mount Union Library's Instruction Services is to help educate its students, faculty, and staff to "recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information."
We will work with you to provide:
- Individualized instruction sessions by appointment, class demonstrations, and hands-on sessions for your courses.
- instruction on research databases, the Online Library Catalog and OhioLINK library catalog, the Internet, government documents, and print resources.
- a library instruction session designed specific to your course needs or a specific project or assignment.
Watch short videos on how to search the catalogs and some selected databases!
Library Instruction Evaluation Form
In order to have a better serve you, please fill out this form at the end of your instruction session.
Library Instruction Request Form
Please fill out this form if you would like a librarian to provide an instruction session for your class.