Site Search Main Navigation Sub Navigation Page Content Utility Navigation
  1. Home
  2. Current Students
  3. Student Life
  4. Purple Plu$ Card

Manage Your Card


You can manage your account via web using the link below:

Click the Manage Your Card link to manage your card online.

This link will allow you to view your balance and transaction history as well as to make deposits. We accept Web deposits from Master Card, Visa and Discover. You can also report your card lost or stolen and it will be immediately deactivated. You will then need to go to the Card Office to get a new card.

You must have established a Purple Plu$ Debit Account with the Card Office before you will be able to make Web deposits. If you have not already established a Purple Plus Account, click here to sign up.