- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Message from the Department of Nursing
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Department of Nursing at the University of Mount Union. At Mount Union, you will begin your exceptional journey to obtain your BSN degree. You will be prepared professionally and personally to meet the demands of our challenging and exciting healthcare profession.
At Mount Union, you will:
- Have direct-entry into the nursing major.
- Experience nursing coursework immediately in your freshman year.
- Have opportunities to complete your clinical rotations in a variety of clinical specialty setting and clinical areas.
- Be eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN Board exam to become a License Registered Nurse (RN) upon completion of the program and upon passing the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Experience a curriculum with a strong background in liberal arts and sciences.
- Experience small class sizes and extensive supervision by highly-qualified and experienced faculty and instructors.
- Pursue excellence in a rigorous learning environment in our new state-of-the-art health and medical sciences facility with up-to-date laboratories.
We look forward to helping you in your journey to become a professional nurse leader.
Chair and Associate Professor
Department of Nursing