- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
The John T. Huston - Dr. John D. Brumbaugh Nature Center provides and supports opportunities for enjoying and learning about our natural and cultural heritage.
The three principal audiences served by our mission include:
- Mount Union students: to support and enhance the education of all students attending Mount Union, emphasizing the general areas of ecology and environmental science
- School and Youth Groups: to provide a resource in environmental education for public, private and parochial schools and other organized youth groups, including field trips and teacher/leader enhancement programs
- Community: to promote an interest and awareness of environmental and ecological topics among the public