MOUNT UNION CLASS REUNION SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
June 02, 2010
All class reunions will be held Saturday, June 9 from 2 to 6 p.m. and will be followed by an informal reception for Dr. John L. Ewing, Jr., president of the College, and his wife Cynthia at 6:30 p.m. in the Campus Center. An Alumni Barbecue also will be held at 7 p.m. in the Kresge Dining Commons of the Campus Center.
Following are the locations for Saturday's class reunions:
- Classes of 1926, 1931, 1936, 1941 and 1946 in the Main Lounge of the Hoover-Price Campus Center.
- Golden Class of 1951 at the home of Duke and Dodo Barret, 101 Vincent Boulevard.
- Class of 1956 at the home of George and Shirley (Barrick) Weimer, 2440 Crestview Avenue.
- Class of 1961 at Taster's Choice Caf', 1908 South Union Avenue.
- Class of 1966 at State Street Station, corner of Tanglewood Avenue and West State Street.
- Class of 1971 at the home of Pat McFarland Kovach, 2740 Ridgewood Avenue.
- Class of 1976 at Don Pancho's Tex-Mex Caf', 2105 West State Street.
- Class of 1981 at the home of Amy Tomko, 238 Overlook Drive.
- Class of 1986 at Don Pancho's Tex-Mex Caf', 2105 West State Street.
- Class of 1991 at the home of Ted and Diana Madison, 1444 Robinwood Road.
- Class of 1996 at Roadhouse Charly, 2239 West State Street.
For more information on these or other Alumni Weekend events, contact the Office of Alumni and College Activities at (330) 823-2030 or (800) 992-6682.