Visit us at the Nature Center where you can take a hike on the trails or a walk on the boardwalk, sit on a bench and smell the wildflowers or pet the farm animals, all while feeling the peace that only comes with such a natural area.
- The Nature Center is free and open to the public.
- The trails are open from dawn to dusk everyday.
- The Visitors Center and Bird Observatory are open all year. View their schedule.
- The Nature Center provides for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- June 10: StoryWalk® “Over in the Forest: Come and Take a Peek” – 1pm
- July 9: Rock Salt and Nail Concert – 2pm
- August 2: Bees in Your Backyard – 9am (link to workshop info & registration at http://u.osu.edu/beelab/bees-in-your-backyard/)
- August 21: Total Solar Eclipse – 1pm
- September 10: Canoe on Deer Creek – 2pm