NEOHO Video Submissions
Greetings NEOHO delegates/members!
The time has come again for us to join forces and combine our efforts to make residence halls and campuses safe and welcoming for all! With Mount Union hosting this year’s conference, we want to find out what type of heroes will be descending onto our campus, along with what skills and powers they possess. So, by (deadline) submit a video of your Super Staff showcasing how they use their special gifts to battle the everyday challenges that come with the responsibility of taking on the duties of a residence life hero!
P.S. – Showcase your super speed by keeping your video to a 2 minute maximum
This year for the video submissions, we are asking that you submit them to our “Drop it to me” account.
- Step 1: Go to this site
- Step 2: Type in this password: neoho2016
- Step 3: Upload your file to the site
- Make sure the file is in a .MP4 or .MOV file format. It will make it easier for us to download and use them.
- Please do not exceed a file size of over 100 MB.
- Keep the video to 2 minutes or less!
- If you do not want to submit the video file via Drop It to Me, you may upload it to YouTube. Just please be sure to send us the link!
Thank you! If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.