Freshman year is a big step from high school to college. It is the first time you are on your own, new friends, new classes, it is a whole new world that is yours to conquer! But before you get …Read more
Once your deposit is paid, an @mountunion.edu email address will be created for you, and the information you need to log into this email address will be sent to your home. To set up your Mount Union email account on your mobile device, follow the instructions included in our step-by-step guide. (Remember to complete the registration form and read the Mobile Device Policy first.)
You will get almost all information from Mount Union sent to this email, so be sure to check that address often! In fact, from March until mid-August, you'll receive a weekly email from Mount Union with everything you need to know before arriving on campus in August. These short and simple emails will keep you on track to becoming a Purple Raider. Have a question you'd like to see answered in a future email? Email us at email@example.com.
If you've missed past issues, don't worry, we've got you covered! Check out our past issues:
- March 4: Value of Mount Union Education
- March 11: Social Media
- March 18: Get Involved
- March 26: Financial Aid
- April 1: First Year Seminar
- April 10: What to do in Alliance
- April 17: Research Opportunities
- May 3: Register for Preview
- May 12: Housing Information and Meal Plans
- May 20: Thinking about your major and fall classes?
- May 24: Resources on Campus: Health Center, ADWE and Counseling
- May 29: Resources on Campus: Center for Student Success
- June 6: Integrative Core and Scheduling
- June 13 - What is the WOC Portfolio?
- June 23 - Information from the Office of Business Affairs
- June 28 - Diversity and Study Abroad