I was at the airport, returning home from a conference when I ran into him. He was lean, tan and wore a cotton T-shirt that read “Maui.” He was taking the same flight to Canton as I was, so we …Read more
Once your deposit is paid, an @mountunion.edu email address will be created for you, and the information you need to log into this email address will be sent to your home. To set up your Mount Union email account on your mobile device, follow the instructions included in our step-by-step guide. (Remember to complete the registration form and read the Mobile Device Policy first.)
You will get much of your incoming student information from Mount Union sent to this email, so be sure to check that account often! In fact, from March until mid-August, you'll receive a newsletter titled New Raider News from Mount Union with everything you need to know before arriving on campus in August. These short and simple emails will keep you on track to becoming a Purple Raider. Have a question you'd like to see answered in a future email? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you've missed past issues, don't worry, we've got you covered! Whether you're a first-year, transfer or international student, you can find the information you need below:
First-year weekly New Raider News:
- March 5: Value of Mount Union Education
- March 12: Get Social with Mount Union!
- March 19: Get Involved on Campus
- March 26: Financial Aid and Billing Information
- April 2: Service Opportunities On and Off Campus!
- April 9: Athletics and Wellness
- April 16: What is a First Year Seminar?
- April 23: Research and Co-curricular Academic Opportunities
- April 30: Preview Registration!
- May 7: Housing Information and Meal Plans
- May 14: What to do in Alliance
- May 21: Graduation Gifts and Laptops
Transfer student monthly New Raider News:
International student monthly New Raider News:
Parents of incoming students - you get a monthly newsletter too!: