- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Mount Union New Student Information
Congratulations! You’re officially one step closer to starting the next chapter in your life. We hope you are just as excited as we are! The transition from high school to college can take some adjustment, but you have nothing to worry about. There are more people than you can imagine who are here and willing to help you every step of the way. You have already received assistance from members of our Office of Admission staff and, throughout the next few months, you will receive further guidance from our Preview Guides, Raider Guides, Office of Student Affairs staff and many, many others on campus.
To begin that transition, below is a helpful checklist to make sure you start off on the right foot. Be sure to check out our frequently asked questions as well.
New Student Checklist
- Regularly check your @mountunion.edu email address and wear your Raider T-shirt proudly!
- Join the official University of Mount Union Class of 2017 Facebook group!
- Register for an upcoming Preview session.
- Complete your housing form.
- Complete your Health Center forms.
- Send your final high school transcript to the Office of Admission.
- Send your official college transcript for PSEO or dual enrollment credits to the Office of Admission.
- Pay your tuition and room and board through the Office of Business Affairs (you should receive your billing statement in the beginning of July for the fall semester, and payment is due by July 31, 2013).