- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Nursing Accreditation Information
The University of Mount Union obtained:
- Approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN) to offer the BSN degree program.
- Approval from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of College and Schools to offer the BSN degree program.
- Authorization from the Ohio Board of Regents to offer the BSN degree program.
Mount Union has developed its Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program following the Accreditation standards of the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and standards of nursing education set by the Ohio Board of Nursing (OBN). The University will follow the CCNE procedures and guidelines to seek full accreditation for the BSN program. The program expects to obtain CCNE accreditation for the first class by the time of their graduation.