Nursing Facilities and Equipment
The nursing program is housed in Gallaher Hall, our new state-of-the-art health and medical sciences facility. The new building includes space for two nursing skills labs equipped with:
- Up-to-date nursing equipment
- Modern classrooms
- A simulation/intensive care unit
- Control room
- Exam prep room
The skills labs includes:
- Six beds, each with a hospital-like wall unit
- Interactive mannequins
- IV pumps
- Additional technology and equipment that enables students to develop and master the nursing skillset required for quality patient care
The intensive care unit includes:
- Video equipment
- A simulation mannequin that is monitored by faculty in the control room.
Students also have access to an electronic medical records system, allowing them to learn how to store and effectively read a patient’s comprehensive medical history. In addition, the classrooms are designed to provide network ports for nursing degree student computer connections, an AV console and display screens.
Schedule a campus visit today and learn more in person!