Why a Direct Entry Nursing Program?
Advantages of Mount Union’s four-year, direct entry nursing program:
- You are admitted directly into the BSN Program as a freshman
- You are immediately introduced to nursing coursework, allowing you more opportunities to explore the different areas of nursing
- You can have peace-of-mind knowing you will not be placed on a waiting list
- You will have the freedom to engage with your peers and work with one another while learning without the pressure of competing for spots in the nursing program
What does Mount Union’s direct entry BSN degree program entail?
- Rigorous four-year program
- First year focuses on a solid foundation of science, liberal arts and an in-depth introduction to the nursing profession
- Clinical rotations begin in your second year
- Hands-on experience in a variety of clinical specialty settings and clinical areas
- A Preceptorship allowing students to work with a professional nurse will successfully transition you into your real-world nursing responsibilities
Upon completion of Mount Union's directot entry nursing program (BSN), students will be eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN Board exam to become a License Registered Nurse (RN).
Schedule a campus visit today and learn more in person!