Physician Assistant Program Financial Aid
Read on to learn how you can obtain financial aid for the physician assistant program at Mount Union.
1. Apply for admission to Physician Assistant Studies Program.
2. Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We encourage you to file the FAFSA online. This form is used to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- You will need to create a FSA ID when logging into the FAFSA. You will also use this to sign your FAFSA
- Gather your (and your spouse's, if married as of today) W-2's and most recent Federal tax returns. You will need them to complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the online 2016-2017 FAFSA after January 1, 2016 at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Remember to electronically sign the FAFSA under Step 7. A Student Aid Report (SAR) will be electronically sent to you, providing you submit your email address. In order for Mount Union to receive your FAFSA results, list our Federal Code (003083) under Step 6.
- After you have been accepted into the program you will receive a financial aid award letter by mail. You will receive this no sooner than March 2016.
3. Mount Union will send a financial aid award to you AFTER you have been accepted for admission to the PA program and after Mount Union has received the results of the FAFSA.
4. We are fully accredited; as a result, our Office continues to prepare for graduate student financial aid. We will be offering federal direct and federal graduate plus loans to eligible students.
Please continue to check this webpage for more information on the financial aid process.
Schedule a campus visit today to learn more in person.