- Ryan Donaldson ’15
- Hometown: North Canton, Ohio
- Major: Medical Technology
When I graduated from high school, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was interested in becoming a medical technologist, and heard that Mount Union had an outstanding medical technology program.
Parents and Family Association
Involved. Engaged. Committed
As a parent/family member of a Mount Union student, you too have begun an exciting journey at Mount Union. Your child’s relationship with the University will undoubtedly open doors to lifelong friendships, career opportunities, mentoring partnerships and personal growth. Your relationship with Mount will open doors for you as well.
Through the Parents and Family Association at the University of Mount Union, you will enjoy numerous opportunities to become engaged in the life of the University including but not limited to:
- Participation in events on and around campus as well as across the country as members of our staff share our excitement with alumni, parents and friends
- Volunteer opportunities while working with our Office of Admission, Office of Alumni Engagement and various offices around campus. You are some of the University’s best ambassadors
- Making gifts of financial support that allow the University to enhance the Mount Union experience for all students who attend.
- Parent and family-focused communications which allow us to share the excitement of what is happening on campus throughout the year and the growing opportunities available to your student.
Our mission is clear. The Parents and Family Association at Mount Union exists to provide an environment for parents and families to be actively involved, engaged and committed to the life and mission of the University of Mount Union and the success of all students. We hope you will join us in whatever ways you can!
Parents and families are invited to take a break during move-in to attend a Welcome Picnic, sponsored by the Office of Alumni Engagement.
August 23, 2014
Academic Mall (between the Quad and KHIC)
11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (drop in at your leisure)
Free of charge