UNIVERSITY OF MOUNT UNION – PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES PROGRAM IN OHIO
Mount Union’s Physician Assistant Studies Program is dedicated to the development of competent, compassionate healthcare providers who are able to work in conjunction with the supervising physician as an integral participant of the medical team. Mount Union’s established and extremely successful PA Program focuses not only on patient-centered care but the importance of ethics, integrity, responsibility and the importance of life-long learning for the PA.
What Makes Mount Union’s Physician Assistant Studies Program Unique?
- Graduate Success: 96% Five Year First Time Taker Average Pass Rate (Higher than the national average of 94%)
- 100% First Time Taker Pass Rate over the past two years
- Ranked #57 in the Nation and #1 in Ohio by U.S. News and World Report for Best Grad Schools for Physician Assistant
- A wide range of clinical rotations in over 200 locations, including Alliance Community Hospital, the Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Medical Center
- Numerous opportunities for experiential learning outside of clinical rotations, including the AAPA National Conference, National Medical Challenge Bowl and the Ohio Challenge Bowl
- Students benefit greatly from the PA faculty, who are practicing physician assistants working in clinical settings, bringing firsthand experience and relevant material straight into the classroom