Preparing for Preview
What do I bring with me?
Remember that students are required to stay overnight in the residence halls for Preview. Please remember to pack a bag. Basic linens (sheets, a very light blanket, and towel) are provided.
We suggest the following items for your packing list:
- Casual Clothing and comfortable shoes
- A fan (or a blanket) – Though family member and guest housing is air conditioned, student housing is not
- An alarm clock
- Shower Shoes (flip flops)
- Your University email address and password (you will indeed need it throughout the program)
- A pen, pencil or other writing instrument
- A positive attitude and an open mind!
- Health Center Forms (You have until one month prior to you arrival on campus to mail in your forms, but you can also turn them in at Preview)
Are you planning to work on campus? If so, please bring the following with you to Preview:
- Your driver’s license or other government ID as well as a social security card and your completed tax forms