- Noah Hiles ’17
- Hometown: Burgettstown, PA
- Major: Communication
Since I was 12 years old, I have wanted to be a sports broadcaster. Within three weeks of being on campus, I was on the radio doing sideline reports for the best D3 football team in the nation.
Program Schedule: WRMU
- Seven days a week
- 24 Hours a day, 365 days a year
Monday through Friday:
- Smooth Jazz music from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. student music (called the After 10' DJ's: able to play their own music)
Saturday and Sunday:
- Oldies All Weekend
- Saturday: Special programming from 7 a.m. to noon
- Sunday: Religious programming from 7 a.m. to noon
- Sunday: From 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., 'After 10' DJ's
- Evelyn Brown's Spirituals with host Alex Smith- Sunday at 9-11 a.m.
- Mount Union Moments -Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
- The Pete Schneller Show -Saturday at 7 a.m.
- Teach's Blues -Satuday at 9 a.m.
- Cleveland City Club Forum -Mondayat 7 p.m.
- The Media Project -Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Mount Union by George -Friday at 8:30 a.m.
- Mount Union Sporting events
- All of these are played throughout the week